The Notifications section lists types of notifications that My Payentry® can send to administrators to notify them about the changes employees make to their account. You can change if and when these notifications are sent.
To Change Notification Settings:
- Select Use Value if you do not want to use the system default.
- Select Nightly or Never from the drop-down menu.
- Nightly means that the admin receives notifications at the end of the day every day.
- Never means that the admin never receives any notifications about system changes.
- Click Save Changes to change settings.