EE Bulk Update Filters
The EE short for "employee" Bulk Update has a few filters to help you narrow down your search for a certain employee or groups of employees.
Filter 1 and 2 contain categories by which you can narrow down groups of employees:
- Portal Status
- Portal Access
- Email Address
- Auto Pay
- Employee Status
- Employment Type
- Departments - the names of your departments appear instead of the ones shown in the image below.
Value 1 and 2 can only be selected if the corresponding Filters have been chosen; the values you see depend on the filter you chose.
- Portal Status Values: All, Missing, Locked, Available, Requested, Locked, Awaiting Approval, Active, Disabled.
- Portal Access Values: All, Full, Limited.
- Email Address Values: All, Present, Missing.
- Auto Pay Values: All, Hours, Salary, Not Set.
- Employee Status Values: All, Not Set, and the rest depend on your configurations in Company > Company Setup > Miscellaneous > Employee Status Codes
- Employment Type Values: All, Not Set, and the rest depend on your configurations in Company > Company Setup > Miscellaneous > Employee Type Codes.
- Departments - Depend on the departments you've created in Company > Company Profile > Departments.