Generate New Recovery Codes
These instructions are for when you still have one or two recovery codes left and you wish to generate new ones ahead of time. If you run out of codes entirely, new codes will be generated for you during login and you will be prompted to save them after signing in and imputing two-factor authentication.
- Sign into My Payentry > My Settings > Modify Profile.
- Click on the View Recovery Codes button in the Backup Recovery Codes section.
- Click on the Generate New Codes button, a Generate New Codes dialog opens.
- Click Yes to generate new recovery codes, a Confirm Your Identity dialog opens.
- Select a two-factor authentication method, even if you only have one option.
- Enter a Security Code that is generated, the Validate Code button becomes available.
- Click on the Verify Code button. The Account Settings page refreshes and new recovery codes are listed in the Backup Recovery Codes table.
- Click to either Copy, Save, or Print to save the codes. Make sure to save and keep them in a secure location.