Home is the default page you see every time you log into My Payentry® (ESS). It contains links to the rest of the functionality available in My Payentry®.
Note: The links that display can vary depending on how your company configured My Payentry® for your use.
You can either click on the orange icons or on the side-menu to go to the pages you need to work with.
- Pay History - this page allows you to view your paycheck information as well as download or print your check stubs.
- Employee - this page allows you to view your employee and personal information. If you company enabled it, you may also edit and update personal information as needed.
- Benefits - this page allows you to view your company benefit information.
- Company - this page allows you to view your company information and browse your company directory.
- Time Management - this link allows you to access your Time Management account with one click.
- - this page allows you to update and/or change your account and security information.
- My Documents - this page allows you to view your company tax documents.