- Go to the My Payentry® sign in page.
- Click on the Need help signing in? link, the Forgot Your Password? page opens.
- Type in the email address associated with you account.
- Click Submit. The Check Your Email page opens.
- Go to your email account.
- Open an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject Reset Password.
- Click on the Reset Your Password button. The Enter Your Security Code page opens.
- Enter an authentication code using your preferred authentication method.
- Click Verify Code. The Change Password page opens.
- Enter a new password and then confirm password. Make sure that the Password Strength meter shows at least 'Strong' as an indicator, never settle for anything less to avoid future security issues. For tips on how to create a strong password click on the Secure Password Tips link.
Note: We recommend that you use mix of these characters: uppercase letters (A), lowercase letters (b), numbers (9), symbols ( #) ; and be at least 14 characters long.
- Click Change Password. The success redirect page opens.
You may now sign into your account with your new password.