Enable MyPayentry® (ESS) for Individual Employees
While your employees may have previously created a My Payentry® account, they do not have access to your company until you enable them in Payentry® NextGen. You can do this for both a single employee and in bulk. For more information, see Update Multiple Employees' Portal Access. To do so for a single employee:
- Go to Company > Employees > Employee whose information you want to edit.
Note: Alternatively, you may also type the employee's name into the smart search bar and select their name from the guess list. You are taken to their profile.
- Hover over Employee Profile, on the menu bar, click on Employee Self-Service.
- Click on Add Self-Service Access, an Add Self-Service Access dialog comes up.
- Select the level of access you want the employee to have from the Access Level drop-down, your options are: full or limited access.
- Select whether you want to notify the user about being granted access; if Yes, type in their email address.
- Click Save Changes to enable Self-Service access for the employee.
A Welcome email is sent to the employee letting them know that they can sign up for My Payentry®. For more information, see: My Payentry® For Employees.