Change Employees' Permission to Update their Retirement Contribution
My Payentry® configuration controls allow you to give employees the ability to update their retirement contribution on their own so you don't have to do it. The Default setting is to deny employees permission to do so.
To do so:
- Sign into Payentry® NextGen.
- Go to Company > Company Setup > Employee Self- Service Configuration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings section.
- Select Use Value in the Change Address row, the drop-down menu becomes available.
- Select Yes from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save, at the bottom of the Configuration section, to preserve your changes.