Change Employees' Permission to Update their Direct Deposit
My Payentry® configuration controls allow you to give employees the ability to add, edit, and delete their direct deposit information. The default setting is not to allow any changes, so you need to enable it.
To do so:
- Go to Company > Company Setup > Employee Self- Service Configuration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings section.
- Select Use Value in the Change Dir Dep row, the drop-down menu becomes available.
- Select Yes from the drop-down menu to enable the permission to change direct deposit information.
- Click Save Changes, at the bottom of Configuration section, to save your changes.
The employees of your company now have the permission to update their Direct Deposit information.