Change Employees' Permission to Update their Contact Information
My Payentry® configuration controls allow you to give employees the ability to update their contact information on their own so you don't have to do it. The Default setting is to allow employees to do so.
To do so:
- Go to Company > Company Setup > Employee Self- Service Configuration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings section.
- Select Use Value in the Change Address row, the drop-down menu becomes available.
- Select No from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save, at the bottom of the Configuration section, to preserve your changes.
If the permission is already set to No and you want to grant employees permission to change their address, follow the same steps and select Yes from the drop-down menu.