Add a My Payentry® (ESS) Service Through Payentry® NextGen
Before My Payentry® (ESS) is available to employees, administrators must first add the My Payentry® service to the company's service list. You can do so through either Legacy Payentry®, Payentry® NextGen, or Millennium®. To add the service through Payentry® NextGen:
Note: If you do not have access to this page, please contact your service bureau for more information.
- Go to the Company Dashboard.
- Hover over the Company Setup menu until it expands, then select Services. You are taken to the page with that section expanded.
- Click on Add New Service, an Add a Service dialog comes up.
- Select the Payentry® ESS - Payentry® Employee Self Service Access (i.e My Payentry®) service from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Start and End Date for your service.
- Select Full-Grant Employee Self Service Access from the Service Level drop-down.
- Click Save and Close to add the new service.
Once you enable the service, you need grant employees' access and send them the access link, see: Employee Self-Service.