Update Multiple Employees' Portal Access
- Go to Main Menu > Company Setup > EE short for "employee" Bulk Update > EE Portal Access Bulk Update.
- Select ESS (My Payentry®) from the Portal drop-down menu.
- Enter any filters and values to narrow down the list of displayed employees.
- Select the employees to update using the check box to the left of ID column.
- Click Update Selected Records, a dialog opens.
Note: The Records are statuses of the employees you selected from the table. Clicking the Record link displays all employees that match that condition.
- Select the action to apply to the employees from the Status drop-down menu. All employees under the same status receive the same value.
- Change Access Level if necessary.
- If Adding Users: Specify the method by which your employees receive their welcome message.
- Optional. Enter any notes. These notes display on the employee notes section on the Employee Portal Access Bulk Update Screen.
- Click OK. The employees have all been updated.