Sign Into the Payentry App for the First Time
The first time you sign into the Payentry® App is a bit different than all the subsequent sign ins you may have because it requires you to do a little bit of setup and the app asks you to grant it necessary permissions to work properly. You are also able to save your sign in credentials, so you don’t have to go through the sign in process every time.
The Payentry® app can be downloaded from an app store, both for Apple and Android users, and works on smartphones and tablets.
Once you download the app:
- Tap on the Payentry app to open it.
- Tap on the Sign In button, a permission dialog opens.
- Tap Continue after reading the dialog, the sign in page opens.
- Enter your My Payentry® username or email and your password.
- Tap the Sign In button, the Enter Your Security Code page opens. A Security Code has been sent to your phone or you need to look one up in the authenticator app if that is what you chose as a two-factor method.
- Enter the Security Code.
- Tap Verify Code. The ‘Do you want to remember this device?’ page opens. If you choose to remember this device, you will not be asked for a Security Code the next time you sign in. A Save Login Credentials dialog opens.
- Tap Ok if you want the app to remember your sign in credentials. If you do so, in the future you can simply use a fingerprint or face scan to open the app, instead of a password. If you click Cancel you will be asked to enter your username/email and password every time you open the app. A tutorial screen opens.
- Either click Skip or Next to get through the tutorial and get to your account.
Note: If you are a multi-company user, you are asked to select a company to sign into if you do not have one selected as the default
- Tap on the Time Management tab at the bottom of the screen. A location tracking permission dialog opens.
- Select Allow Once, Allow While Using the App, or Don't Allow to let the app know if it can use your location. This is necessary if you are an employee that is required to punch in and out of work and your employer requires you to be in a certain location to punch in/out.
You are now ready to use the app. If you need help figuring out how to use certain features, please check out the following pages: